||Apache County Public Health Services District
Environmental Services Division
“Healthy People – Healthy Environment”
Chris Sexton Director
Liz Castillo Executive Assistant
Phone: (928) 337-7607
|The Apache County Public Health Environmental Health Division is located at the County Annex Building 75 West Cleveland Street in St. Johns.
|Our Vision: Healthy people, Healthy environment
The goal of the Environmental Health Division is to maintain and improve the health of the public through regulation of public facilities, food safety inspections, safe wastewater disposal, investigating nuisance complaints, health hazards, environmental complaints and enforcement of rules and regulations.
|Environmental Health Fee Schedule adopted 03/06/2008
||AZ Revised Statues for Application Review Process
||AZ Department of Environmental Quality – Apache County
- Food Safety-Inspection and permitting of restaurants, bars, school kitchens, mobile food vendors, food vendors at special events and other venues at which food is prepared for and served to the public. Investigation of food borne complaints. Education of food service workers to instruct them in basic food safety and personal hygiene principles.
- Public Accommodations-Inspection of hotels, motels and other nightly rental facilities to ensure clean and sanitary conditions exist.
- Bathing Places-Inspection of public and semi-public pools to prevent unsafe water quality conditions that could lead to disease transmission.
- Children’s Camps-Inspection of children’s camps to minimize unsafe conditions and promote healthful conditions at the camp.
- Public Nuisance Complaints-Investigation of complaints and enforcement of rules to eliminate unsanitary conditions.
- Wastewater-Review of plans for septic tank systems or other onsite sewage disposal systems, inspection of septic tank systems and other onsite sewage disposal systems and the permitting of onsite sewage disposal systems.
- Environmental Complaints-Investigation of complaints and enforcement rules to eliminate environmental nuisances.