|Joe Shirley, Jr.
|Tom M. White, Jr.
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
THE APACHE COUNTY HEALTH DISTRICT
January 2, 2013
Board of Supervisors’ Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Invocation by Invitation.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Call to the Public
1. A/D County Manager: Selection of Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2013.
2. A/D County Manager: Request appointment of a County Supervisor to serve on the County Supervisors Association Legislative Policy Committee for 2013.
3. A/D County Manager: Request recommendation approval of Liquor License Application P1068333 for Lisa Malcolm, Foxfire at Alpine located at 42661 Highway 180 in Alpine, Arizona.
4. A/D CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a Single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member, County Manager or member of the public objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Approval of minutes dated December 18, 2012.
*B. Request approval of demands. Demands are payments made by the County. Specific details of the demands may be requested through the County public record request process.
*C. District I Roads: Request authorization to hire Patrick Sandoval as District I Manager at a salary of $77,727, range 57.
5. A/D Election Department: Request approval of the Facility Use Agreements to be used in the 2013 Election Year Cycle.
6. A/D Election Department: Request appointment of all tally board workers, replacement centers and drop boxes for the upcoming March 12, 2013 Special Election.
7. A/D School Superintendent’s Office: Request authorization to accept Race to the Top grant monies from the Governor’s Office in the amount of $26,087.50.
8. A/D Notification of the Opening Day of the Fifty First Legislature, First Regular Session and the State of the State Address by Governor Jan Brewer. The ceremonies will be held on Monday, January 14, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. State Capital, 1700 West Washington Street, in Phoenix, Arizona.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BOARD
OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
January 2, 2013
1. A/D Request approval to enter into Agreement #AGR2013-083 with the Arizona Department of Health Services and the Maricopa County Health Care for the Homeless for Deputizing and Oversight of Apache County Public Health Care District to provide vaccines for children (VFC) Purchased Vaccine to Entitled Underinsured Children.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted: _________at _____a.m. p.m. by ____.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board