|Tom M. White, Jr.
|R. John Lee
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
THE APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
October 16, 2012
Board of Supervisors’ Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Call to the Public.
1. A/D County Manager: Request approval of the formation of The Ranch at Alpine Domestic Water Improvement District.
2. A/D CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a Single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member, County Manager or member of the public objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Approval of Minutes dated October 2, 2012.
*B. Request approval of the demands.
*C. District III: Request authorization to purchase food preparation and cleaning supplies in the amount of $626.49 for Nahata Dziil Senior Citizen Center using District III funds.
*D. Clerk of the Court: Request authorization to extend the temporary employment of Ruth Nielsen and Jewely Hughes for an additional 120 days.
*E. County Attorney: Request authorization to remove Devin Brown from probationary status with the 2.5% end of probation increase effective October 4, 2012.
*F. Assessor’s Office: Request authorization to hire two (2) temporary Appraiser I employees at $11.58 per hour not to exceed 180 days.
*G. Recorder’s Office: Request authorization to hire a temporary Clerk at $8.25 per hour, not to exceed 90 days.
*H. District II: Request authorization to extend the temporary employment for David Kinlichee and Wacey Begay through December 31, 2012.
3. A/D County Engineer: Request authorization to award Bid # 201306 for the construction of the Tsaile Trail.
4. A/D County Engineer: Request authorization to repair a steel drum roller for District III using Empire Machinery as a sole source vendor, in the amount of $16,771.90.
5. A/D Sheriff’s Office: Request authorization to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the U.S. Department of Justice, DEA in regards to sharing Information for the Apache County Sheriff’s Office License Plate Readers.
6. A/D Sheriff’s Office: Request authorization to enter into a 2013 Cooperative Law Enforcement Agreement with the USDA, Forest Service Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in the amount of $12,933.76.
7. A/D School Business Consortium: Request authorization to purchase a new pickup with utility shell using State Purchasing Contract and utilizing Consortium funds, not to exceed $37,475.00.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BOARD
OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
October 16, 2012
1. A/D Request approval to remove Sharon Waite, Public Health Nurse – RN, from probationary status effective October 14, 2012 with the 2.5% end of probation increase.
2. A/D Request approval to increase the hours of Sharon Waite, Public Health Nurse – RN from 24 hours to 32 hours per week, effective November 14, 2012. The additional hours will be paid by the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Grant.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted: _________at _____a.m. p.m. by____.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board