|Tom M. White, Jr.
|R. John Lee
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
THE APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
April 3, 2012
Board of Supervisors’ Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Call to the Public.
1. A/D County Manager: Recognize the retirement of Brock Hamblin from the District III, Round Valley Road Yard and Roger Frank from the Probation Department.
2. A/D County Manager: Request approval of a permanent Liquor License Extension of Premises Application for Lawrence Elliget, Tal Wi Wi Lodge in Alpine, Arizona.
3. A/D County Manager: Request approval of a proclamation designating April as Fair Housing Month as required by Community Development Block Grant funding.
4. A/D CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a Single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member, County Manager, or member of the public objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of minutes dated March 20, 2012.
*B. Request approval of the demands.
*C. District II: Request authorization to convert the currently vacant temporary Administrative Coordinator position to a temporary Administrative Assistant II position.
*D. District II: Request authorization to hire a temporary Road Maintenance Worker II for 60 days.
*E. District II: Request authorization to assign Operations Manager Christiane Tso to the position of acting Field Operations Manager for a period of 90 days. Ms. Tso will conduct the duties of the position with the standard increase of the salary. the position of Operations Manager will remain vacant during this period.
*F. Clerk of the Court: Request authorization to remove Nayeli Morales from probationary status with the 2.5% end of probation increase, effective April 1, 2012.
*G. District III, Chambers Road Yard: Request authorization to remove Clifford Lander from probationary status with the 2.5% end of probation increase effective March 12, 2012.
5. A/D Engineering Department: Request authorization to purchase cutting edges for District I motor graders utilizing existing government contract or sealed bid process.
6. A/D Election Department: Request approval of the replacement Centers/Drop Box locations and Board workers for the May 15, 2012 Special Election.
7. A/D School Superintendent’s Office: Request authorization to use donation money from Hon-Dah Resort and Casino in the amount of $250.00 for annual Teacher and Administrator of the Year event.
8. A/D Recorder’s Office: Request authorization to extend the temporary part time employment of Betty Copeland through July 31, 2012 utilizing the Recorder’s Surcharge Fund.
9. A/D Sheriff’s Office: Request authorization to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement regarding Northeastern Arizona Law Enforcement Training Academy (NALETA).
10. A/D Probation Department: Request authorization to hire a Registered Nurse for the Juvenile Detention Center not to exceed 10 hours per week to provide mandated medical services on weekends. This position will be paid out of the Juvenile Jail District Funds.
11. A/D Probation Department: Request authorization to convert two (2) currently vacant part time Juvenile Detention Officer positions to two (2) full time Juvenile Detention Officer positions and fill the vacancies at the beginning of the range.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
April 3, 2012
1. A/D Request authorization to remove Sujeit Salcido from probationary status effective April 11, 2012 with the 2.5% end of probation increase.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted:________ at _______ a.m. p.m. by ____________.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board