|Joe Shirley, Jr.
|Tom M. White, Jr.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF
THE APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
March 1, 2016
Board of Supervisors’ Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Pledge of Allegiance.
Invocation by Invitation
1. County Manager: Discussion and possible approval of CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member or the County Manager objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of demands as distributed to the Apache County Board of Supervisors between February 16, 2016 to March 1, 2016. Demands are payments made or to be made, by the County. Specific details of the demands may be requested through the County public record request process.
*B. Request approval of minutes dated February 16, 2016.
*C. Request approval to appoint Dan Muth as a permanent Planning and Zoning Commission Board member representing District II, replacing Steve Nicoll as a result of his completion of his term and his desire to not renew his appointment.
*D. Notification of 2016 Board of Adjustment and Appeals Board meeting schedule.
2. Emergency Management: Discussion and possible approval to enter into a Hazard Mitigation Plan update with the Department of Emergency Management and Military Affairs (Project Number PDMC-PL-AZ-2015-010/EMF-2016-PC-0003(1) in the amount up to $26,250 with a $8,750 non-federal match requirement.
3. Engineering Department: Discussion and possible approval to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement #JPA15-0005714-I between the Arizona Department of Transportation and Apache County for road projects within Apache County. This item was tabled from the February 16, 2016 Board meeting.
4. County Manager: Discussion and possible renewal an Intergovernmental Agreement between Apache County and the Arizona Department of Transportation for the Chinle MVD customer service center.
5. County Manager: Update on the current local municipalities status regarding the Little Colorado Water Adjudication and the Hopi Tribe water right claim.
6. Call to the Public: Individuals may address the Board on any relevant issue for an amount of time determined by the Chairman. At the close of the call to the public, Board members may not respond to any comments but may respond to criticism, ask staff to review a matter, or ask that a matter be placed on a future agenda.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted _________________at _________a.m. p.m. by _____.
Clerk of the Board