|Tom M. White, Jr.
|R. John Lee
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, AND THE
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
January 17, 2012
Board of Supervisors’ Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Call to the Public.
1. A/D CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member, County Manager, or member of the public objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of minutes dated January 3, 2012.
*B. Request approval of the demands.
*C. District II: Request authorization to purchase three (3) vans for the senior citizen centers within District II, utilizing State Purchasing and paid with transit (LTAF) funds, not to exceed $84,500.
*D. District III: Request authorization to purchase a vehicle for the St. Johns Senior Citizen Center, utilizing State Purchasing and paid for with transit (LTAF) funds, not to exceed $25,000.
*E. District II: Request authorization to extend the temporary employment for Terry Kelewood for an additional 60 days.
*F. Attorney’s Office: Request authorization to remove Joshua Osborn, effective November 22, 2012 and Allen Perkins, effective January 24, 2012 both with the 2.5% end of probation increase.
2. A/D Recorder’s Office: Request authorization to extend the temporary employment of Sierra Booth as a temporary Clerk, not to exceed June 30, 2012, utilizing General Fund money.
3. A/D Recorder’s Office: Public hearing for consideration and possible approval of the revised Recorder’s Fee Schedule to be retroactive to January 1, 2012.
4. A/D Finance Department: Request approval of the Apache County Purchasing Policy.
5. A/D Finance Department: Request approval to enter into an agreement and financing in order to purchase New World Systems software under the Navajo County Request for Proposal and current contract.
6. A/D Engineering Department: Request approval of the transfer agreement for the shooting range, between Apache County and the State of Arizona Game and Fish for Section 10, Township 13 N., Range 28 E, Gila and Salt River Meridian, Apache County. This item was tabled from the January 3, 2012 meeting.
7. A/D Information Technology Department: Request authorization to accept Sub-grantee Agreement Amendment #1 Contract 10-AZDOHS-HSGP-777103-01between the Arizona Department of Homeland Security and Apache County to extend the termination date to September 30, 2012.
8. A/D Sheriff’s Office: Request authorization to sell for $1.00, five (5) vehicles to the St. Johns Police Department; 2004 Chevy Tahoe, 1999 Chevy Tahoe, 1999 Ford Expedition, 1996 Crown Vic and a 1993 Chevy pickup.
9. A/D Pat Avery, Prospect Global Resources: Presentation regarding the Holbrook Area Potash Project.
10. A/D Sue Hall, Clerk of the Court: Presentation on the history of the Apache County Clerk of the Court’s Office.
11. A/D Notification of the County Supervisor’s Legislative Reception on January 25, 2012 at the CSA Building, 1905 West Washington Street in Phoenix at 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DISTRICT
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
January 17, 2012
1. A/D Request approval of Lease Agreement continuation with Townsquare Plaza, effective January 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
2. A/D Request approval of Community Health Grant Amendment #1 to Contract HG161080 to be changed to ADHS12-010918 and add Terms and Conditions regarding
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted:________ at _______ a.m. p.m. by ____________.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board