||Constables duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute and return writs of possession or restitution (evictions)
- Serve orders of protection and orders prohibiting harassment.
- Summons Jurors.
- Serve criminal and civil summons and subpoenas
- Judicial security
- Levy and return writs of execution (seize property to satisfy judgments)
- Store personal property levied on.
- Conduct Constable sales of property levied on to satisfy judgments.
- Constable returns served summons to Judge
There are three elected Constables in Apache County. Charli Anderson from the Sanders (Puerco) District , Lance Pearce from the St. Johns District, Roger S. Curtis from the Round Valley District. Please Click on the links to go to their pages.