- Access to Public Court Records – search for case related information in online database.
- Apache County Clerk of the Court Links Collection – a collection of links tagged for categorization that may be useful or helpful to the public.
- Apache County Superior Court
- Arizona State Statutes
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Chinle Justice Court – weddings, small claims, traffic, orders of protection
- Court Self Service Center – information, standard forms and other self-service help with Court procedures.
- Guide to Self-Represented Civil Appeals
- Local Rules of Practice Apache County Superior Court – Adobe Acrobat PDF format document describing operational guidelines for Apache County Superior Court.
- Puerco (Sanders) Justice Court – weddings, small claims, traffic, orders of protection
- Round Valley Justice Court -weddings, small claims, traffic, orders of protection
- St Johns Justice Court – weddings, small claims, traffic, orders of protection
- Apache County Public Health Vital Records – Death Certificates
- Arizona Law Help – Information about civil legal issues, organizations that provide free legal help and other resources for people who can’t afford an attorney.
- Arizona Secretary of State – Information related to wills, elections, incorporation & registering business, etc.
- Arizona Vital Statistics – Birth Certificates
- Child Support Arrears Calculator – eCalc is a web based child support calculator developed to allow parties to child support cases, private attorneys, the courts and state child support workers to quickly and easily determine how much the paying parent owes in child support.
- Notary Public – Search for a Notary, become an AZ Notary News
- Passport Applications – Information about what documentation is acceptable to obtain a passport, cost of issuing or renewing passports, capability to look up the status of your passport application online and more.
|WATER RIGHTS CASES:
- Arizona Department of Water Resources – Imaged records database of water case related documents and more
- Arizona’s General Stream Adjudications, Maricopa County – Copies of orders of the Superior Court and the Special Master, a review of recent court proceedings and events, a calendar of future proceedings and filing deadlines, the Rules for Proceedings Before the Special Master, the online Bulletin, and helpful information about general stream adjudications.
- Little Colorado River Pending Cases and Decisions – Water case related document images