||Superior Court of Arizona in Apache County
Honorable Michael Latham, Presiding Judge
PO Box 667
St. Johns, AZ 85936-0667
Phone: (928) 337-7555
Fax: (928) 337-7586
|The Superior Court is located at 70 West 3rd South, just three blocks South of Main Street in St. Johns.
Click Here for a map to this location.
Superior Court Telephonic Appearance Schedule
for Monday and Wednesday Calendar(s)
All rules and standards related to courtroom decorum shall apply to the Telephonic Courtroom(s). Therefore, if appearing telephonically, please be mindful of the following:
- Interruptions during court proceedings will not be tolerated. Therefore, before logging into the Telephonic Courtroom, make sure you are in a quiet location with no background noise (busy streets, crying children, windy locations, etc.);
- Anyone appearing telephonically is subject to the same contempt sanctions as those appearing in person. The Court will receive a log of all numbers logging into the Telephonic Courtroom each day;
- Remember, the Telephonic Courtroom is on speaker phone in the actual courtroom. To avoid music on hold, do NOT place your call on hold;
- Remember, you are not the only person in the Telephonic Courtroom. All conversations taking place while logged into the Telephonic Courtroom can be heard by anyone else logged into the Telephonic Courtroom and on the speaker phone in the actual courtroom;
- It is recommended that any conversation between attorney and client take place prior to logging into the Telephonic Courtroom;