|Apache County Recorder
Edison J. Wauneka
Voter Registration Supervisor
Phone: (928) 337-7632
Toll Free: 800-361-4402
Voter Registration Desk
|Voter Registration Information Links
|It is the goal of the Recorder’s office to Increase Voter Registration in Apache County from 48,373 to 60,000 by 2016. We currently have 47,106 Active Voters and 3,467 Inactive Voters
|Contact our office at (800) 361-4402
- For a ballot to be mailed to you.
- Early voting information.
|Voter Registration Questions and Answers:
|Q: Who can register to vote?
A: Every resident of the state is qualified to register to vote if that person:
- Is a citizen of the United States.
- Will be eighteen years of age or more on or before the date of the next regular general election.
- Has been a resident of the STATE prior to twenty-nine days before the election.
- Is able to write his/her mark, unless prevented from doing so due to a physical disability.
- Has not been convicted of a felony, unless restored to civil rights.
- Has not been adjudicated an incapacitated person.
Q: Where can I get a registration form?
A: Voter registration forms are available at:
- Recorder’s Office or click for the online registration form.
- Navajo Election Administration office.
- Chapter Houses
- Motor Vehicle Department
- Post Offices
- Arizona Secretary of State ‘s website.