|Apache County Probation Services
Paul Hancock, Director of Probation Services
The mission of the Apache County Probation Department is to serve the communities of the county, enhance the work environment through positive interaction, hold offenders accountable, and uphold the integrity of the Court.
- To conduct complete thorough investigations and provide the Court with accurate, objective information and professional evaluations and recommendations.
- To assess the behavior of probationers and bring to the Court’s attention those offenders who are in serious noncompliance with Court orders.
- To assess the probationer’s needs and develop realistic supervision plans which encourage a lasting behavioral change in the offender.
- To assist offenders to remain in the community through appropriate intervention and supervision.
- To continue to research, develop, and implement effect and efficient probation strategies and methods.
- To secure treatment resources for probationer.
- To create and maintain an organizational climate conducive to individual growth, creativity, and fulfillment for all people in the department.
Standard Probation Supervision
Intensive Probation Supervision
Drug Treatment Education Fund
|Adult Probation Offices
309 South Mountain Ave #8
Springerville, AZ 85938
Phone: (928) 333-5569
FAX: (928) 333-2110
50 West Cleveland
PO Box 100
St. Johns, AZ 85936
FAX: (928) 337-7609
PO Box 520
Sanders, AZ 86512
Phone: (928) 688-2327
FAX: (928) 688-2808