|Apache County Public Health District – Clinical Services Division
Cleta Keller RN, BSN – Division Manager
“Healthy People – Healthy Environment”
|| STD Prevention Program
Valerie Simpson Program Director
(928) 333-2415 * 6524
|STD – Sexually Transmitted Diseases
KNOW THE FACTS!
- Most STD’s have few or no symptoms-at least at first.
- But over time STD’s can lead to many problems.
- STD’s can cause serious illness.
- Some risk factors to getting an STD more than once.
- Getting tested makes sense if you may be at risk for STD’s
- STD testing can ease you mind by protecting your health and the health of your partner.
- Testing can help find STD’s before symptoms show, so treatment can be started as soon as possible.
- Talk to your Health Care Provider, of Apache County Public Health District.
ALL INFORMATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL