|Supervisor Joe Shirley, Jr.
| Supervisor Alton Joe Shepherd
| Supervisor Doyel Shamley
Board Vice Chairman
AGENDAS FOR MEETING WITH SALT RIVER PROJECT AND
BOARD OF SUPERVISOR’S WORK SESSION
COUNTY MANAGER’S CONFERENCE ROOM
75 West Cleveland Street
Thursday, August 10, 2017
9:00 a.m. MST (10:00 a.m. DMST)
9:00 a.m. Meeting with Officials from Salt River Project (SRP)
1. Discussion regarding partnership between SRP, Apache County and the City of St. Johns, for repairs to State Route 191 heading north out of St. Johns.
2. Discussion regarding Apache County Public Health Care District and Jail District tax levy limits, and the possibility of bills to be considered by the Legislature in the upcoming session.
3. Discussion regarding limited county and community broadband and possible access to SRP Telecom internet.
Work Session Agenda
The Board of Supervisors will leave at approximately
10:00 a.m. for the Concho/Vernon area
1. Tour of non-maintained roads in the Concho/Vernon, Arizona area.
2. Discussion regarding legislative issues.
3. Discussion regarding the diversification of lobbying duties between separate entities.
Posted this 8th day of August 2017.
/s/ Delwin Wengert
Clerk of the Board
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board’s office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.