|Angela Romero, Elections Director
Apache County Elections, under the direction of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, administers, prepares, conducts and tallies Federal, State and County elections in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes.
The Elections Office is responsible for coordinating and administering all elections
- Securing polling place locations
- Recruiting, hiring and training of election board workers
- Issuing, accepting and maintaining candidate, initiative, referendum and recall filings and campaign committee financial reports
- Provides for printing of all election related material
- Establishes election precinct boundaries
- Secures use of facilities for Election Day
- Prepares, allocates and transports election materials to and from polling places
- Provides vote tabulation and official results for canvassing by the Board of Supervisors
Keeping quiet takes away our speaking voice.
One vote counts – Make a difference!