THIS IS A PART TIME 19 HOUR PER WEEK NO BENEFITS POSTION.
Under administrative direction performs work of minimal difficulty in planning, developing and administering the Wyman Teen Outreach Program; performs related duties as required or assigned.
Assists with preparation of lessons and co-facilitates classroom discussions. Assists with training and outreach activities; prepares and maintains records and reports of activities; organizes collaborative committees; community awareness of programs; works as a resource to appropriate southern Apache County organizations, institutions, and agencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Moderate knowledge of:
• program coordination;
• community resources;
• program rules and regulations;
• culturally diverse populations.
• developing educational programs;
• working with youth and community based programs;
• personal computer, software and operation.
• administer and present public health programs to the public in individual or group setting;
• maintain accurate and timely documentation and records;
• educate participants within program;
• establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public;
• communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
High School diploma or a G.E.D. Certificate and one (1) year public health experience or one (1) years of general office experience; related education beyond the high school level may substitute for the experience requirement; must possess and maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s license, be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, and have a willingness to comply with the District immunizations policy. (Position is in the classified service and is FLSA non-exempt. Position is 100% grant-funded.)