|Convenience, Flexibility, and Rewards
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or fees. In cooperation with Apache County's Treasurer's Office, Official Payments Corporation offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes or fees by telephone or directly over the Internet.
Proven Safe and Reliable
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. Use the fee calculator.
Easy Payment via Phone or Internet
To pay by credit card call the toll free number 1-800-2PAY-TAX
(800-272-9829) or visit OfficialPayments.com to pay taxes by credit card over the Internet. (For telephone payments, enter Jurisdiction Code 1315 when prompted.)
You will be asked for information such as:
- The type of tax or fee
- A bill or invoice number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax or fee payment
- Your social security number (for state payments)
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.
You may call the Apache County Treasurer's office at (928) 337-7629 for confirmation or remaining balances.