Public Health Education Division 2014
Public Health Education staff are excited about the changes which have taken place in our programs. We have had several new programs emerge over the last few years which have allowed us continued collaboration with the schools in Apache County, and local wellness programs and providers.
If we can be of assistance to you in managing a chronic disease, assisting you in your breastfeeding journey or even reviewing your eligibility for our programs, please contact us, we would love to visit with you. Se habla espanol.
Public Health Education Division focus areas include:
- Nutrition Services for Women, Infants and Children
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Drug Use Prevention
- Chronic Disease Self-Management (offered in English and Spanish)
- Diabetes Management
- Healthy Heart Programs (offered in English and Spanish)