Michael B. Whiting
Apache County Attorney
'' and justice for all.'
P.O. Box 637 St. Johns, AZ 85936
928.337.7560 928.337.2427 (fax)
NOTICE OF COMBINED AGENDA, PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF THE APACHE COUNTY VICTIM COMPENSATION BOARD
Pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Apache County Crime Victim Compensation Board will hold a meeting open to the public on January 26, 2011, beginning at 10:00 a.m. at the Puerco Justice Court, Sanders, Az. As indicated in the following agenda, the Apache County Victim Compensation may vote to go into executive session, which will not be open to the public, to discuss certain matters.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Apache County Victim Compensation Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as sign language interpreter by contacting the Apache County Attorney's Office at (928) 337-7560. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Call to order and introduction of new board members.
2. Administrative business
3. Approval of minutes of the December 8, 2010, Board Meeting
4. Budget Report and Discussion
5. Call to Public
6. Review of Claims. The Board may vote to discuss any of these claims in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.03(A)(2), (3) and (4).
1014 1036 1107 1112 1113 1115
7. Call to the Public: This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
A copy of the agenda background material provided to board members (with the exception of material relating to possible executive sessions) is available for public inspection at Apache County Attorney's Office, 245 W. 1st S.; St. Johns, Arizona.
8. Set date, time, and location of next meeting
Posted this 20th Day of January, 2011 by C.Blevins.