Apache County Attorney's Office
Michael B. Whiting, County Attorney
''…one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.''
P.O. Box 637 St. Johns, AZ 85936 928.337.7560 928.337.2427 (fax)
NOTICE OF COMBINED AGENDA, PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION
OF THE APACHE COUNTY VICTIM COMPENSATION BOARD
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Apache County Crime Victim Compensation Board will hold a meeting open to the public on February 4, 2014, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Arizona time, at the Apache County Attorney's Conference Room located at 75 North 1st West, St. Johns, Arizona. As indicated in the following agenda, the Apache County Victim Compensation may vote to go into executive session, which will not be open to the public, to discuss certain matters.
The Apache County Crime Victim Compensation Board members may participate by telephonic or video communications, one or more.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Apache County Victim Compensation Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as sign language interpreter by contacting the Apache County Attorney's Office at (928) 337-7560. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Call to order.
2. Administrative business.
3. Approval of minutes of the December 5, 2013, board meeting.
4. Financial Report and discussion.
5. Call to the Public: This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Members of the Apache County Victim's Compensation Board will attend either in person or by telephone, video or internet conferencing. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
A copy of the agenda background material provided to board members (with the exception of material relating to possible executive sessions) is available for public inspection at Apache County Attorney's Office, 245 West 1st South; St. Johns, Arizona.
6. Review of Claims. The Board may vote to discuss any of these claims in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.03(A)(2), (3) and (4).
1127 1211 1308 1319 1418 1419 1421 1423 1425 1426 1429 1430
7. Set date, time, and location of next meeting.
Posted this 30th day of January, 2014 by Melody Capps.