NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF
THE APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
November 4, 2014
Board of Supervisors' Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Invocation by Invitation.
Pledge of Allegiance.
1. District III - Round Valley Road Yard: Notification of the retirement of Road Foreman Lester Slayton effective November 6, 2014 and request approval to payout his sick leave balance per Apache County Human Resources Policy 3.25.
2. Discussion and possible approval of CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member or the County Manager objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of minutes dated October 21, 2014.
*B. Request approval of demands dated October 21, 2014 - November 4, 2014. Demands are payments made by the County. Specific details of the demands may be requested through the County public record request process.
*C. District II: Request approval to purchase holiday food items for three (3) Senior Centers located in District II at a not to exceed total cost of $2,000, utilizing District II funds.
3. County Attorney's Office: Discussion and possible approval to hire Jared C. Robinson to fill the vacant Deputy Attorney I position, after being admitted to the Arizona Bar and being assigned a Bar number, at the same salary which the County Attorney's Office hired the two previous Deputy Attorney I's of $56,874.
4. County Manager: Discussion and possible approval of commentaries regarding the redefinition of the waters of the United States by the Environmental Protection Agenda (EPA) and the Corps of Engineers.
5. Call to the Public: Individuals may address the Board on any relevant issue for an amount of time determined by the Chairman. At the close of the call to the public, Board members may not respond to any comments but may respond to criticism, ask staff to review a matter, or ask that a matter be placed on a future agenda.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted: _________at _____a.m. p.m. by ____.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board