NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS,
AND THE APACHE COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT
July 15, 2014
Board of Supervisors' Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Invocation by Invitation.
Pledge of Allegiance.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
July 15, 2014
1. Discussion and possible approval of a temporary lease agreement, July 1, 2014 through August 7, 2014 between the Apache County Library District and the Vernon Fire District.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND
AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
July 15, 2014
1. Discussion and possible approval of CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member or the County Manager objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of minutes dated June 27, 2014 and July 1, 2014.
*B. Request approval of demands dated July 1, 2014 to July 15, 2014. Demands are payments made by the County. Specific details of the demands may be requested through the County public record request process.
*C. Request approval of a Liquor License Extension of Premises/Patio Permit Application recommendation for Richard Bruneau, Snowy Mountain Inn, located at 38721 Route 373 in Greer, Arizona for a company party on August 9, 2014.
2. Recorder's Office: Discussion and possible approval to convert a currently full time (40 hour) position to a part time (20 hour) position and to create a part time (19 hour) per week Clerk (range 12) at $8.20 per hour as part of a reorganization plan.
3. Sheriff's Office: Following an update on the San Juan Fire, discussion and possible action including a possible reduction of fire restrictions as well as possible action related to the current state of emergency that was put into effect June 27, 2014.
4. Election Department: Discussion and possible approval of the polling place designations to be used for the August 2014 Primary Election.
5. Election Department: Discussion and possible appointment of precinct and tally board workers for the upcoming August 2014 Primary Election.
6. Notification of a Special Board of Supervisors meeting to be held on July 22, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. MST, (9:30 a.m. MDST) at the Nahata Dziil Chapter House, #1 Red Sands View Road in Sanders, Arizona for the purpose of considering the liquor license application recommendation for Lee's Liquors and the Red Barn Trading Post.
7. Call to the Public: Individuals may address the Board on any relevant issue for an amount of time determined by the Chairman. At the close of the call to the public, Board members may not respond to any comments but may respond to criticism, ask staff to review a matter, or ask that a matter be placed on a future agenda.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted: _________at _____a.m. p.m. by ____.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board