NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS AND
THE APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
February 4, 2014
Board of Supervisors' Hearing Room, First Floor
75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
8:30 a.m. MST
Invocation by Invitation.
Pledge of Allegiance.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF THE
APACHE COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES DISTRICT
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
February 4, 2014
1. Discussion and possible approval to remove Jacquetta Hough from probationary status with the 2.5% end of probation increase effective January 26, 2014
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING AND AGENDA OF
THE APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
February 4, 2014
1. Recorder's Office: Notification that Secretary of State Ken Bennett will be presenting the Election Certificates to Apache County staff who have completed the Election Certification Training.
2. Discussion and possible approval of CONSENT ITEMS: All items indicated by an asterisk (*) will be handled by a single vote as part of the consent agenda, unless a Board Member, County Manager or member of the public objects at the time the agenda item is called.
County Manager/Clerk of the Board:
*A. Request approval of minutes dated January 21, 2014 and January 28, 2014.
*B. Request approval of demands dated January 21, 2014 to February 4, 2014. Demands are payments made by the County. Specific details of the demands may be requested through the County public record request process.
*C. District II: Request approval of funding in the amount of $1,000 to assist with needed upgrades and repairs to the Ft. Defiance Senior Center restrooms and dining area.
*D. Clerk of the Court: Request authorization to extend the temporary employment of Jennea McQuay for an additional 120 days.
*E. Puerco Justice Court: Request authorization to remove Chyrelle Lee from probationary status with the 2.5% end of probation increase effective November 28, 2013.
*F. District II: Request authorization to hire a temporary Facilities and Construction Worker II for a period not to exceed 60 days, at $11.87 per hour.
*G. Request approval of a Conditional Use Permit to allow American Tower Corporation to construct a new 350 foot communications tower. Property is located near Sanders, Arizona and Interstate 40, parcel #210-18-018. The Planning and Zoning Commission unanimously recommended approval.
3. Election Department: Discussion and possible approval to publish the Call of Election for the Nutrioso District recall. The special ''All Mail'' Ballot Election is scheduled for May 20, 2014.
4. Election Department: Discussion and possible approval and appointment of all tally Board workers, replacement centers and drop boxes for the upcoming May 20, 2014 Special ''All Mail'' Ballot election.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.
Posted: _________at _____a.m. p.m. by ____.
Delwin Wengert, Clerk of the Board