NOTICE OF PUBLIC SPECIAL TELEPHONIC MEETING AND AGENDA
OF THE APACHE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Board of Supervisors' Hearing Room, First Floor
Apache County Annex, 75 West Cleveland Street
St. Johns, Arizona
August 19, 2013
8:30 a.m. MST (9:30 a.m. MDST)
1. Finance Department: Discussion and possible adoption of the Property Tax Levy for 2013-2014.
2. Engineering Department: Discussion and possible approval to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement with Tucson Electric Power for the purpose of repaving County Road 4162.
3. Engineering Department: Discussion and possible approval of amended Intergovernmental Agreement with Arizona Department of Transportation, Contract P0012012001925.
4. Engineering Department: Discussion and possible approval for a survey and cost estimate by County Engineer on N3114 and the Wilderness Subdivision per petition by property owners.
5. Notification of possible attendance by the Apache County Board of Supervisors at a tour of the Eagar Sawmill with Representative Ann Kirkpatrick on August 19, 2013 at 3:30 p.m.located on Old Water Canyon Road, in Eagar, Arizona.
Posted this 14th day of August, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. by BTB
/s/ Delwin Wengert
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Apache County Board of Supervisors endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for a meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (928)337-7503, TDD (928)-337-4402 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting (not including weekends or holidays) so that an accommodation can be arranged. One or more members of the Board of Supervisors may participate telephonically or through video communication.