Apache County Attorney's Office
Michael B. Whiting, County Attorney
"one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
P.O. Box 637 St. Johns, AZ 85936 928.337.7560 928.337.2427 (fax)
NOTICE OF COMBINED AGENDA, PUBLIC MEETING AND EXECUTIVE SESSION OF THE
APACHE COUNTY VICTIM COMPENSATION BOARD
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the general public that the Apache County Crime Victim Compensation Board will hold a meeting open to the public on June 26, 2013 beginning at 1:00 p.m. Arizona time, at the Apache County Attorney's Conference Room located at 245 West 1st South, St. Johns, Arizona. As indicated in the following agenda, the Apache County Victim Compensation may vote to go into executive session, which will not be open to the public, to discuss certain matters.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Apache County Victim Compensation Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as sign language interpreter by contacting the Apache County Attorney's Office at (928) 337-7560. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
1. Call to order.
2. Administrative business.
3. Approval of minutes of the April 11, 2013, board meeting.
4. Financial Report and discussion.
5. Call to the Public: This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Therefore, action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.
A copy of the agenda background material provided to board members (with the exception of material relating to possible executive sessions) is available for public inspection at Apache County Attorney's Office, 245 West 1st South; St. Johns, Arizona.
6. Review of Claims. The Board may vote to discuss any of these claims in executive session pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.03(A)(2), (3) and (4).
1117 1118 1220 1234 1302 1308 1310 1314 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322
7. Set date, time, and location of next meeting.
Posted this 24th day of June 2013 by Melody Capps.